The WordPress Users Association is dedicated to promoting the interests of WordPress users worldwide. It serves the interests of WP users by fostering communications among and between WP users, service providers to the WP community and the core developers of WordPress in areas that may affect the future of WordPress as a publishing platform.
In addition, WPUA reviews, analyzes and reports on, from a WP user’s point of view, the activities, developments and events that impact WordPress users. Finally, WPUA provides a means of assembling WP users’ views on system concerns and conveying these concerns to core WP developers.
WPUA.org’s Mission Statement:
- - To educate members about WordPress as a method of distributing and marketing content;
- - To encourage broader use of WordPress as a publishing platform through people and organizations who agree to teach and explain the functionality of WordPress;
- - To assist members in marketing their WordPress powered sites, WordPress tools, WordPress Plugins and WordPress Themes;
- - To provide a forum through which WPUA.org members may communicate, share ideas, and learn from each other; and
- - To foster a high degree of professionalism among WordPress users by setting programming, publishing, marketing and support standards for WordPress users to follow.